Find support and comfort around every corner
Perhaps no other diagnosis affects body, mind and spirit as powerfully as cancer. When you and your family are battling cancer, we want to surround you with help. You are not alone.
Our cancer centers provide programs to surround you and your family with hope and help throughout your diagnosis, treatment, recovery and beyond. We offer support in several areas:
Education and community
We host classes and support groups at our cancer centers and throughout the community. Learn about the support available.
A cancer diagnosis can strain your finances. We provide classes, counseling and assistance to help you with the costs of treatment. Learn about the help we can provide.
You and your caregivers may be stressed with the changes cancer brings. We can help with counseling for you and your family, as well as assist you in finding support for your daily needs. Learn about the help we offer - body, mind and spirit.
Managing physical effects
Cancer can impact your body. We help you with a host of services including:
- Inner Beauty: a specialty salon for cancer survivors
- Nutrition to boost your health during and after treatment
- Lymphedema services to reduce pain and increase movement
- Pelvic pain and sexual wellness medical expertise, counseling and physical therapy
- Look Good...Feel Better: help from local beauty professionals
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy during and after treatment
Compassionate support for those battling cancer
These services are available to all of our patients impacted by cancer thanks to generous donations from the Harper Family, the Methodist Hospital Foundation, the Jennie Edmundson Hospital Foundation, and the Board of the Wings of Hope Cancer Support Center.