520 Origin Error

520 Origin Error



Urologists surgically treat cancers of the urinary and male reproductive tract including:

  • Adrenal cancer
  • Bladder cancer
  • Kidney cancer
  • Prostate cancer
  • Testicular cancer
  • Urethral / penile cancer

What is a urologist?

Urologists are medical doctors and surgeons with five additional years of specialized training in the treatment of the male reproductive organs and the urinary tract of men and women. Urologists work together with radiologists, hematologists and others to form a team and create a treatment plan specific to your cancer. 

Urologists are located at:

Urology Center, PC
111 South 90th Street
Omaha, NE 68114

(402) 397-9800